15 Reasons to do a Ballycastle Food Tour
1. It’s the best place to live in Northern Ireland for the second year in a row. Of course. Sunday Times' article:
2. It’s at the heart of the stunningly beautiful Causeway Coastal Route.
3. The food and drink offering in Ballycastle is exceptional, wide ranging (herbs, to beef, to fish, to lobster, to seaweed, to goat!) and award winning.
4. Our stops are so exceptional, they’re on the Economusee Route. - a worldwide celebration of local artisans.
5. Walking is good for the body and the soul.
6. Food Tours are a great way to immerse yourself in a new place (whether you’re on holiday or moved there or just out for the day!)
7. Food Tours are fun!
8. Irish Feast’s Ballycastle Food Tour is #3 tour within the Causeway Coast and Glens.
9. Local guides do it better! And we can guide you on etiquette (NEVER offer someone just a cup of tea - you have to provide food with it), on the local lingo
10.There are so many things to see and do, you need to build yourself up first.
12. Ballycastle is outstandingly, stunningly beautiful.
13. Ballycastle is a small, perfectly formed town, easy to walk around
14. Ballycastle is rich in history and culture.
15. And, finally, I'm good at what I do!